The Cloud Learning Platform includes a
Administrators can utilise the powerful reporting tools contained in the Cloud Learning Platform to automatically generate a range of different reports, including:
- Financial: total sales/revenue by date range
- Compliance: audit learner compliance with mandatory requirements
- Learners: track learner information including location, practice areas, and referral source
The Cloud Learning Platform includes a range of e-Commerce tools which can be utlised by Administrators and organisations to maximise return on investment through effective promotion and upselling.
The e-Commerce tools are based on best practice from leading online retailers such as Amazon and e-Bay, and include:
- Custom Product Recommendations: displays selected online CPD courses which your organisation chooses to promote in conjunction with a particular online CPD course.
- Automatic Product Recommendations: automatically displays online CPD courses by the same author, in the same competency area, or the courses most frequently purchased in conjunction with a particular course.
The e-Commerce tools can be utilised on a number of pages to maximise their effectiveness, including:
- Course Description Pages;
- Course Author Pages; and
- Shopping Cart Page.
Course Classification Tools
The PD Online is custom built to deliver online CPD training and includes a powerful course classification engine.
The course classification engine enables Administrators and organisations to classify all online activities into core competency areas, and designate a certain number of units/points for each activity.
These tools can also be used to restrict or grant access to courses to certain groups of members (e.g. grant access only to members from a particular State or Territory).